Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rolled Fabric Flower using Printed Silk by Rhonna Farr

Rolled Fabric Flower Tutorial using Printed Silk with Rhonna Farr.  When I found this tutorial I though this was so cool  I did not know you could make your own fabric.

Create these hybrid rolled silk fabric flowers using House of 3 Valentine backgrounds printed out on inkjet printable silk fabrics. I'll show you a couple of different techniques so you can create your own one of a kind works of art!

Click Here for the video on how to make these or watch it below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...