Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fancy Schmancy Boutique ~ Product Review

Jeni from the Fancy Schmancy Boutique (one of our sponsors) sent me another one of her fabulous tutorials called “Glory” to try out and write a review on.  This one was so fun to make knowing the out come of what it was going to look like.  In this tutorial there are a few different ways you can make these flowers.  Jeni does a great job describing the different versions and how to make them.

After reading through Jeni’s tutorial you really know she took a lot of time writing and compiling the information for this tutorial.  I can tell Jeni really enjoys writing tutorials and does a great job at it. 

These are some of the things I really liked about Jeni's tutorial:

  • It was very easy to read, the text was nice and large; I did not even need to put on my reading glasses!
  • The tutorial was very nicely put together so that basically anyone, even a first-timer could figure it out.
  • There are a lot of very helpful pictures. I love good pictures showing how to do something, it is much easier to follow than just plain text.
  • Directions included suggestions on how to create the flower either smaller or larger as well as how to cut your fabric without the edges fraying.

Click Here to visit Fancy Schmancy Boutique on Etsy.

Here are the two different versions I made using the “Glory” Tutorial: 

fancycol2

Here are some samples of Jeni’s “Glory” flower:

fancycol1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...