Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Introducing Shabby J Headwraps

shabbyj

I have been working on this for a few days and finally got my logo’s made and Etsy Site up and running. 

Here are a few of the headwraps/headbands I just listed.  These are the actual premade headwraps/headbands I am selling (ready to ship).  I will try to add a few a week but can not promise I will be doing this since this is just for fun and do not have a lot of spare time.  Click Here to see my new Etsy Site (you can purchase them there).

Click the pictures for the link to purchase them.

IMG_9454-copywebIMG_9450-copywebIMG_9446-copywebIMG_9459-copywebIMG_9452-copywebIMG_9448-copyweb

Here is a sample of what they look like in the hair. 

sample

shabbyj123x125

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...