Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

What I Made This Weekend #21

Saturday my daughter is getting baptized so I have been trying to figure out what to do with her hair.  She has long dark hair past her butt.  So here is a picture of her dress, headband I made for her and a set of clips so I have some thing to choose from.

bap1

bap2

I ended up making a this bracelet for my daughter to:

bracelet

dress2

3 comments:

  1. The clips are cute and her dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your daughter will look like an angel tomorrow! God bless her on this special occasion. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling - perfect for her special day! Baptisms are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...